Saturday 5 November 2011

Birthday Butterfly

Hello.
Here's a simple card I made using Hero Arts and Basic Grey products. Love these blue and ledger papers from the Oxford 6 x 6 Pad.  Such a gorgeous blue...  The butterfly stamp is from the Papillions set (25% off HERE) and the sentiment is from Sending Smiles.
DSC_0035_3
I added some blue silk ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and tiny staples using my Ranger Tiny Attacher (love it).
Just home from my final ante-natal session.  I am now a fully ready mummy-to-be!!!! (Seriously... I am so nervous and excited and apprehensive.  One month to go....)
Supplies

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Love that blue! And I adore how you are showcasing the butterfly!

SuiLan said...

Lovely card... love the blue and butterfly! I would of never thought to combine those colors and they look great! I need to think out of the box more!

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card and how exciting to have a new baby by Christmas time... hope you are overdue and deliver on Christmas Day!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Very gorgeous blue and the butterly looks so beautiful :)

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Lucy. How exciting to be only a month away from meeting your baby. It will go so slowly but extremely fast. Enjoy this last month xoxoxoxo

Dotty Jo said...

So stylish! not long now until you meet that brand new person - how exciting! Jo x

Karin Åkesdotter said...

BEAUTIFUL card!
Enjoy your last days with the "bump" - So exciting - I just had coffee with one of my best friends who is 8 months pregnant so babies, and remembering my own pregnancy is what I'vehad on my mind this afternoon. So envious that you have all of that Wonderful ahead of you (-: